Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feeling Good Today

I'm feeling good today. I'm spending the day cleaning my house, doing laundry and packing my bags. I'm going to the beach! Cynthia and I were suppose to go on the 17th of this month for a week, take our bichons and just chill. We were really looking forward to getting away. I am sorry we didn't have that time together; but I am going with my husband, my two precious bichons, Cooper and Piper and I will do my best to chill in her honor! Perhaps I will introduce my husband to a dirty martini, although I know he will hate it; he prefers something much more sedate. I will take long walks and breathe fresh air and let my husband and my dogs and the beauty of the beach help me find my smile and my belly laugh and a good nights sleep once again. Maybe she will be there with me, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment