Monday, March 1, 2010

Not a Day Goes By

I don't I visit often or talk to you like I use to. it is too hard. There is not a day that goes by that you're not in my thoughts, my fingertips itching to pick up the phone to call. Life on every side of me just keeps on moving forward; yet, I keep looking over my shoulder for what was. There has been so much going on, so much drama, so many things that I could talk only to you about. This weekend was especially hard, old wounds were reopened, new lines drawn in the sand and I had no one to call, to talk to. I had no one I trust as I did you. Sometimes I get so angry that it just didn't have to be this way. I need my friend and you're just not there.

I'm going back home, to Ridge Rd; the journey, however will not be smooth sailing, I fear. It is a risk for many reasons but there is no one I can talk to about it. It is what it is, no regrets; let the chips fall where they may.

No comments:

Post a Comment